10 February 2013

Bad Blood

Crop top - Topshop, Disco Pants - Missguided, Necklace - Republic, Lana heels - Jeffrey Campbell, Moschino belt - eBay.

So I've had these new disco pants since Christmas and I've only just had chance to wear them! I refused to pay another £70 for American Apparel disco pants so I opted for (or rather asked Santa for) the Missguided ones. And I can say I'm pretty impressed. Obviously you pay £70 for quality but for £25 these super shiny black ones are perfect. They're slightly more high waisted too which is nice. The only thing I would say it maybe get a larger size and the legs are quite tight! Anyway, safe to say I'll be getting my wear out of these bad boys.

Lauren :)

2 comments:

  1. You really impressed me

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete